Andre Speargun Gold 145
The Andre Speargun Gold 145 also features a butt extension design for hip loading leverage as the Andre Speargun Gold 120. You can rest the butt on your belt buckle, or hip, without having the handle in the way. The butt extension makes it easier to pull the power bands back.
The spear track is recessed into the stock to guide the spear accurately down the barrel. The groove is durable and an excellent design feature compared to eye hole spear tracks which break easily and reduce accuracy.
- Stock lenth – 59 inches.
- Heavy-duty 3 laminate teak stock.
- Power bands – 3, 9/16″ diameter.
- Stock weight – 4.4 pounds.
- Speat track – recessed guide.
- Handle placement – rear handle.
- Line – 3 wraps of black 300 lb Monofilament.
- Shaft diameter – 9/32 inch (7.1 mm).
- Tip – Hawaiian Barb (on bottom).
- Shooting Range – 23 feet.
Come visit our shop to see our product or contact us for any enquiry about it.